Saturday 13 August 2016

Words & Wonders (63)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I have done YET MORE promo prep for The Powers of Callaire's release. In case you missed it, I'm counting down to the release by revealing 500 words per day!

- I'm in the research trenches (is that a thing? It feels a lot like a thing) for The Lux Guardians. It's exhausting, but I really love researching diseases and bioweapons, so worth it. The historical detail is killing me though...


In my life:


- I'm struggling to draft anything, because I'm spending so much time on TLG research and POWERS promo and guest posts. My head is not in the right space for writing. It's gonna be hell to start The Revelation.

On the internet, this week I found useful:


- A Promotion Timeline

- This post on bisexual rep that made me equally upset and hopeful for the future of bisexual inclusion

What have you written this week?

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment