Saturday 11 June 2016

Words & Wonders (55)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I'm having a creative meltdown. I hate MurderNovel, I somehow also hate Perseyua, which is out on submission. I don't want to write anything, or edit anything, and it's all going to hell. SO. FUN. /sarcasm

- I've written 9,514 words of MurderNovel. This is the most-like-teen-me main character I've ever written. I really can't stand the book though. Nothing is happening. Bored.

- I've second drafted 5 pages of The Powers of Callaire. Slowly, slowly...

In my life:

- This is from last week but still accurate: I'm rereading The Raven Cycle and it's hurting my heart. Technically I finished the series, but I'm also immediately rereading The Raven King so....


- Also: pretty sick. Not feeling great in the slightest. Fun.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

What Is Easy and What Is True? On queer microagressions and their place in YA
- Becoming my Own Audience by Dahlia Adler

A Book I've loved Lately:




A short read that's compelling, exciting, and unique. Gay MC, bit of romance, set on a ship. You can't go wrong. It's free to download from Amazon, so go get it!

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment