Saturday 28 May 2016

Words & Wonders (53)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I prepped a whole bunch for my secret release. Graphics made, statuses drafted, blog posts scheduled, plus I read through the thing a final time to make sure it's perfect and ready to go. It's been SO LONG since I released anything.



- I've written 10,418 words of MurderNovel and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It's super challenging but so much fun! I'm really pushing myself daily with this, trying not to waste any time. Time management is where I go wrong a lot, and I'm doing my best to correct it.

In my life:

- I've been sick and shitty these past four days, so have got no work done. Those 10K are just from the beginning of the week...

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Month9Books by YAInterrobang

A Book I've loved Lately:



Finally caught up with this series!! Books 2 & 3 had WAY more action and intensity than the first and I loved them so, so much. I heart Garret but for half of Rogue I was falling for Riley/Cobalt too. Until he became ultra possessive and a major dick again. And I'm not ready to talk about the end of Soldier yet. Or ever.

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment