Saturday 21 May 2016

Words & Wonders (52)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

NEW: Buy signed copies of my books!!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I finished editing a project for a secret release. Shh, don't tell! I edited 21 pages.

- I've written 4,700 words of LibraryHeist, my YA fantasy WIP AND FINISHED IT!!!!

ALSO:







- I'm mass planning an impromptu project. I shall refer to it as MurderNovel, which sums it up nicely. There's murder, there's girlfriends, there's a thousand red herrings. I have until the end of June to write it and no longer. Should be fun.

In my life:

- I've spent more hours planning and researching things for MurderNovel than I have sleeping these past few days....

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- 25 Things You Need To Know About Writing Mysteries

A Book I've loved Lately:

I'm going through a thriller/murder-mystery kick. Obviously. Here are some I've loved.




What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment