Saturday 16 January 2016

Words & Wonders (35)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I added 29 pages of changes from my second draft to Wicked Song, the demon girl story from my forthcoming anthology. It's ready for line editing and a final look over! Then I just have to write some more stories for the anthology....

- I'm quickly reading through my first draft of The POWERS of Callaire while I have time. Hopefully I can catch some glaring plot holes early! (74 pages read)

- I also started writing another book (4K written). Not sure why. It just told me to write it and I had time so ... it happened. It's contemporary which is kinda weird since I don't read much contemporary but it does feature musical theatre which I am hella into. Still thinking of a codename for this book, but for now I'll imaginatively call it CONTEMP. (or Le Contemp~~ because les mis is totally a big deal in this book....)

In my life:

- More Hamilton, more working, less sleep. (This is still accurate from last week so I'm leaving it. Although this week I did watch Rent for the first time. Loved it! Cried twice.)
- I finally saw TFA. Of course I adored everything. (ESPECIALLY POE AND FINN AND REY THE BAE AND LEIA AND JUST EVERYTHING/)

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- ??? I don't know where the links are so apparently nothing. I am not being helpful this week, sorry!

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment