Saturday 5 December 2015

Words & Wonders (29)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!


In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Written 13,181 words of PERSEYUA, my Nanowrimo novel-in-verse, and I WON nano!! 50.2K written in November, my second best wordcount this year!

- I also started working on the first novella of a series of novels and novellas which won't be released for YEARS. But I love this series and these characters, and it's based on the first novel I ever wrote (all that remains of that long-ago first draft is the characters, and even some of those have changed in a big way.) All I can say is it's portal fantasy, features fae in a major way, and has twelve main characters. I'll refer to it as Fae HF, as I don't have, and won't have, a series title for a while.

In my life:

- Prepping for Christmas is so fun! I love doing crafts and wrapping presents and planning our menu!

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Nothing I bookmarked unfortunately!

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment