Saturday 7 November 2015

Words & Wonders (25)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

25th W&W!! Feels monumental.

In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Written 11,543 words of PERSEYUA, my Nanowrimo novel-in-verse. It's is WAY slower to write free verse than prose, and it's taking me three times as long to write 1,000 words than usual, even accepting everything technical about it is going to be terrible D: (not great considering I want to write a full 50,000 this month!!!) But I love the characters and the story so I'm pushing on.



- Prepped my Ghastly story, now called Wicked Song, for second drafting.

- Prepped a story about selkies I wrote last year for second drafting + entirely replotted because it needs an complete, extensive rewrite.


In my life:

- I have no time to read blog posts and keep up with what everyone's been posting, which I'm sad about, but that's the price of writing a novel in two months.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- No time for reading blogs this week :(

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment