Saturday 19 September 2015

Words & Wonders (18)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Written 12,057 words of POWERS (TLM3), and I'm pushing myself damn hard so I have time to finish this before moving onto my next project.

- Written a random 244 words of Siorai, my NA high fantasy.

- Chosen to postpone POWERS's release for a season so I can work on a book to send out on submission by next April. I hate to do it but I have to prioritize, and I really need to do this now if I'm going to write it at all. I hope you'll all understand and bear the wait.

In my life:

- Nothing much is happening beyond writing like mad and trying to make my mad schedule work.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- This interview with Sarah J. Maas, in which she talks about inspiration and her characters growing throughout a series.

A book I've loved lately:


It killed me but I loved every minute of it. Sarah J. Maas can never fail. (And Throne of Glass has been optioned for TV!!!! Aaaaahhhh. Please give me regular episodes of my darling Aelin.)

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment