Saturday 22 August 2015

Words & Wonders (14)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Written 2,588 words. I'm failing at this writing thing this month, and I'm pretty annoyed about it. I'll just have to make myself write a lot more in the next few weeks and hope I output more words. :/


In my life:

- My fourth novel released this week. I should feel pretty darn accomplished but I keep thinking about how little I've done for my next book :(

- It's my birthday tomorrow!!! I've gonna have the biggest haul of books, get caught up on some awesome new releases, and go to Scarborough for a 2-day trip. I'm hella excited.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Nothing. Sorry, folks. I've been really counterproductive this week.

What have you written this week? Hopefully more than me!!
~Saruuh

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!

    It can be so frustrating when my output doesn't match my goals (and honestly, I'm hard enough on myself that even when I'm keeping up with my goals, I feel like I should be doing more) so I'm sorry you're feeling like that right now. I hope your words flow easier soon!

    the Words & Wonders banner looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete