Thursday 2 July 2015

New Legend Mirror covers & DRYAD pre-order!

In case you somehow missed my excessive tweeting about it, THE BEAST OF CALLAIRE and THE DRYAD OF CALLAIRE covers got revealed this week!!! I am exceptionally proud of these and can't wait to see them on actual printed books.



The Dryad of Callaire is now up for pre-order on Kindle. Paperback pre-order and other retailers will be up in the next few weeks and I'll be sure to link to them here, too. Remember you can also sign up to my reviewers list and be sent an early review copy of DRYAD!


The Beast of Callaire is up on Netgalley, for you book bloggers and reviewers out there. I am seriously chuffed to finally have a book of mine on Netgalley, since it's something I've wanted for SO LONG.


And finally The Lux Guardians short stories are free until August 1st on Smashwords. Use the code PL42X when you check out!!

What do you think of the covers? Do you prefer the new BEAST cover or the old one? Comment below!
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment