Saturday 13 June 2015

Words & Wonders (5)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!


QUEER YA SCRABBLE

To raise money for Stonewall UK, the Queer YA scrabble is auctioning a freaking huge box of books (32 of them! A lot of them signed and awesome! The Beast of Callaire amongst them!). You can join the auction here to support this amazing cause. Here's where you can bid on the box including BEAST.



In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Meandered through The Hotel of Fresh Hell (aka line editing) and edited 27 pages. I hate it so much but I KNOW my story is stronger for it.

- Revised 54 pages of The Dryad of Callaire by adding my second draft changes to the manuscript. This is really quick to do and rewarding, so it's taking a tiny bit of the sting out of line editing.

- Written 2,664 words of The Legend Mirror book 3. Slowly building up word count and wishing I had more days to write.

In my life:

- I watched two seasons of Brooklyn Nine-Nine in five days. I have a problem, and that problem's name is Jake Perralta.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

-  Apparently nothing. Huh.

Have a good Saturday!!
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment