Sunday 7 December 2014

DECEMBER: New ideas and a Lux Guardians question

I think I completely skipped over November's blog post. Unsurprising, if you count the fact it was my most stressful month of the past two years and I've been growing a new book idea. I don't want to say much about the book so far, since it's only a baby idea, but I have codenamed it ApocalypseGirls.

And now for the question portion of the blog post. This is aimed primarily at people who don't own copies of The Lux Guardians, or wouldn't be opposed to owning more than one copy.

You've probably noticed by now that the waiting list for The Forgotten is closed, because a year has passed since its release, and my answers on when it will next be available as paperback have been pretty vague. My plan was to completely redesign the jacket (which I have done) and rerelease all four books shiny and new a year after The Union (i.e. in 2017) for you to purchase when the waiting lists are all shut down. 

But since that leaves a good three years without any TF paperbacks available, I thought I would pose this question before I concreted any decisions: would you rather I wait until 2017 and release all four books together, or release them staggered so you can, for example, get a paperback of The Forgotten next year?

If you're alright with just having an ebook of The Forgotten (or The Wandering and The Revelation when their waiting lists close) I'm content to wait to release The Lux Guardians in their new covers, but I just thought I'd ask, since I am, after all, releasing these books for readers.

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment