Friday 18 October 2013

New blog?

I know, I know. What's with all this moving around? Can't I just decide on one blogging platform and stick to it?

Short answer: nope.

Long answer: I've been wrestling with Livejournal for a while but the text box and general posting is just not for me. I much prefer Blogger and find my posts a lot quicker to make. Which brings us to this: my new blog (sort of).

I'm going to import some of the posts from LJ to this blog (Import! Ha! I mean copy & paste...) and then go about posting here as if nothing has happened and this has been my writer-ly blog all along.
( What do you mean this is a new blog? I don't know what you're talking about. This is my old one... :| )

So that's the situation. Not very interesting, I know, but I'll be posting NaNo stuff soon!!

~Saruuh







No comments:

Post a Comment